• I have lived in Austin for over 15 years.
• McNeil Grad ’05 and former Majestic
• Texas A&M ’09 Member of Aggie Dance team and Delta Zeta
• Teaching for 6 years, 4 years as Cheer coach
• Momma to 2 dogs and a cat.
• Likes: trying new foods, being outside, crafting(make bows), camping, anything involving water, Netflix Marathons (currently Friends)
• In my 23rd year of teaching, 19th at McNeil
• Former McNeil cheer coach 98-09; 3 yrs at Liberty Hill Middle School
• 4th year as StuCo sponsor, 2nd as Asst. Cheer
• “Mom” of 2 Pomeranian dogs – Bella and Suki
• Graduate of Westwood in ’88, UT ‘93
• Master’s ED Degree 2012 Concordia Univ Tx
• Principal Certification May 2013
• World Traveler: Japan, China, Mexico, France, Greece, Germany, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Austria, Vatican City, Liechtenstein, & Cayman Islands.
• My Favorites: reading, traveling, football Cowboys, SPURS, baseball, NASCAR, eating out, shopping, pink
• DISLIKES: onions, fake people, snakes, bugs, cleaning